Vue.JS

Can we have a course for Vue JS since maybe its the best framework for all applications you would need. thank you

1 Like

one hand you recommend html & css videos on youtube:

there are many videos on youtube and on google for html css. just start searching

but you do want a vueJS course? vueJS is absolutely not the best framework for all applications, given vueJS scope doesn’t cover this, and because there is no best framework at all. There are different tools for different jobs.

unfortunately, we can add everything users request

you are right about this and yes not perfect framework but looking at most big companies , vue result to be a really big thing. hope fully you will add this course in the future. thank you

do you have prove of this claim? vueJS has tough competition from reactJS (backed by facebook) and angular (backed by google if i am not mistaken)

Also, we analyzed the number of open positions worldwide that require a specific knowledge of a certain framework. As a source, we took Indeed.com and got the following distribution according to more than 60,000 job offers.

source

i dont know where you get all this stats but im sure you know it that vue is ‘new’ technology and is made by combining best features from both react and angular and its easy to lean. every framework is used ofc for different purposes . vue is growing in job requirements and i assume you know js and js frameworks are still nr 1 in git and web platforms. so if you check it better i hope you will see vue is really something many people will start asking

Most Javascript frameworks are new, so that argument doesn’t hold.

codecademy offers angular and reactJS, which take a huge share in the job market, and still increase in popularity:

its fine to make claims, but please back them up with data.

Given react and angular serve similar purpose, i don’t see a vueJS course coming any time soon. Besides, like you said about html & css in other topic, there are plenty of other resources available as well

This page troubles me, I really love the codecademy’s process, UI, and UX. I found this page because this platform works for me, and I want to learn more about Vue.

I don’t care what the market is requiring, that’s just big companies throwing their weight around. Vue is what I want to learn. And I’ll pay to learn it, if you don’t want my money, or my business, I’ll go somewhere else.

@halilpa treehouse has courses for vue js, I’ll be heading over there to learn it.

@stetim94 it’s not about what company’s require, if it were, the tech industry would be as bland as government sector. Open source is the future, google and facebook be damed. I’m reluctant to learn React due to the whole licensing debacle last year. And I’d expect google’s probably trying to do the same.

Please reconsider, it would be a great addition to an already excellent learning platform.

the problem i had with halilpa was that he was making claims he couldn’t prove with data. And there is no such thing as best framework, given you build what the client want. Trying to make a framework fit a job which it isn’t designed for, is a terrible idea.

best framework for all applications (as said by halilpa) would also include embedded devices for example, for which you shouldn’t even consider vueJS

your attitude is a lot better, you would just really like to learn vueJS :slight_smile:

I haven’t actually worked with VueJS, but i can totally understand why you want to learn it. And good to hear you found a good free resource to learn vueJS

But don’t get too attached to a language, languages and frameworks are just tools to get the job done. I had to learn PHP + laravel for the project i currently working on.

i don’t have a say in that, i am just a volunteer on the forum helping learners out.