"virtual computer" doesn't show any output

Sorry to be frank, but I don’t understand this object lesson very well. I don’t really understand what this project code does because it doesn’t print anything to the console for me to observe. Help?

class Computer @@users = {} def initialize(username, password) @username = username @password = password @files = {} @@users[username] = password end def create(filename) time = Time.now @files[filename] = time p "New file created!" end def Computer.get_users @@users end end my_computer = Computer.new("alex", "doe")

You must select a tag to post in this category. Please find the tag relating to the section of the course you are on E.g. loops, learn-compatibility

When you ask a question, don’t forget to include a link to the exercise or project you’re dealing with!

If you want to have the best chances of getting a useful answer quickly, make sure you follow our guidelines about how to ask a good question. That way you’ll be helping everyone – helping people to answer your question and helping others who are stuck to find the question and answer! :slight_smile:

You could add your own code to print some output. My Ruby is quite rusty I’m afraid, but this method doesn’t look right:

def Computer.get_users
  @@users
  end