Vertical bars


I cant seem to be able to use the Boolean or statement. I cant copy and paste it off google etc. I have tried to use the key next to 1 that displays the character but I cant type it. I used AltGr, Alt, shift and every thing I can think of but it still wont work. Can you help me please?


What model of keyboard are you using?


Standard Dell office keyboard


The pipe character is usually beside the Enter key, above the Shift (same key as backslash).

Here is a Dell keyboard…



Yeah the keyboard is like that but the vertical slash is on the key next to 1 it’s odd.


Is there a model number on the bottom of the keyboard?


This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.