URGENT: Something has gone wrong error. PLEASE HELP!

That it a tad extream, while, it is your choice, this issue seems to be happening to a very select few number of people. I would recommend sticking around for at least another week and see what happens.

1 Like

I also believe this error is causing a server error on the JavaScript API exercises. I can’t get past #5, or #16

The same here - today finished Watson API (the last course for me) and lost my dashboard and course catalog.

1 Like

Does anybody have an update on this issue? It’s been ongoing for me for about a month now :expressionless:

1 Like

@danieloduffy

I’m sure you don’t know a fix for this issue yet, but I am unable to manually navigate to a course by typing in the URL. This site is pretty much useless now except for APIs and the bonus courses. It’s very frustrating :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Does it work for you on a different account?

Best in any case to open a ticket with our support team: https://help.codecademy.com/hc/en-us

1 Like

It works on a new account, but that defeats the whole purpose of the progress meter. I don’t want to start over, and if I did, I’m afraid that I will have the same problem once I’ve completed all the courses :confused:

1 Like

@danieloduffy

It seems that Codecademy has added a new course: Learn Responsive Design. Ever since that has been added, I am able to do EVERYTHING on this site once again. My theory is, that it’s working again because I have no longer completed every course offered, since there has been a new one added…

1 Like

That’s very interesting, Dave, and it should help in further identifying the root cause - thanks for the update!

2 Likes

Same issue here. Once all free courses are completed, this error occurs and I will never get a chance to revisit the courses. Hopefully I’ve done some notes along with each course.

1 Like

I have the same issue and tried all methods. Please help, this is terrible.