Updating Jamming app?

So after completing the first part of the Spotify playlist project with the 99 parts, part two of the project asks us to make upgrades to the app. However, the app has already been published with Surge SH. So how do I make updates to the project and see the changes I am making as I am making them if it’s already been assigned a domain name with Surge?

Normally, using NPM start allows me to see the changes live, but now I cannot do that.

Project link- Https://www.codecademy.com/paths/full-stack-engineer-career-path/tracks/fscp-22-react-part-ii/modules/wdcp-22-jammming/projects/feature-request-prj

Thanks

It’s been a long time since I last used Surge, but for most hosting platforms you link them to your github repo. Updating the main repo should trigger an update on the Surge site too. If Surge works the same way others do (like Netlify, Heroku, etc).

Thanks for this, but my surge project was not linked up to Github. I was wanting to see if there was a way to see the live changes to the app, such as Liver Server or npm start, every time I made changes, instead of having to re-deploy the app over and over.