How are you liking the new look of your dashboard on codecademy.com??
Have you been wondering what’s different, what’s changed? Let me count all the ways:
- All of your courses are now on one page! The top course in that list is the last course that you submitted in
- Weekly targets are now on the right side of the dashboard and your targets and weekly streak data is now fully exposed
- Recommended For You is a new section that provides recommendations on courses that might be interesting for you, based on the course that you last submitted on
- ‘Edit’ / remove courses from your dashboard
- My Courses and Today tabs – these have been merged; every course you’ve enrolled in is on one page
- Practice cards will now be surfaced as a link inside your course card
- Toolkit and Community sections of the dashboard – these are available to you in the “Resources” and “Community” tabs of the top navigation bar, respectively.
That’s all for now. If you have questions or comments about the new layout, feel free to reply to this topic!