Update to autocomplete?

Within the last 24 hours, I've noticed the autocomplete function has included a somewhat annoying trait specifically when trying to type out html tags, instead of an Opening/closing tag on the same line, every single tag opens and closes on different lines, so your code tends to look like this with auto complete:

<body>
<h1>

</h1>
<p>

</p>

<h2>

</h2>
</body>

Is there a way to fix this? I mean right now I end up deleting the excess line, the autocomplete is now shoving onto me, but Im not kidding, this literally just became a thing lastnight at least for me, is anyone else having this problem? I dont mind it for every tag, but for single line tags it becomes a nuisance and your code looks elongated and bad this way imo.

I can't see the example you've given but is it something like this? The closing tag on a new line?

<p>
</p>

Yeah i dont know why my example didnt shw up, but yes thats kind of whats happening, except it places an extra blank line of space between both tags. Is this happening to you?

I don't see a problem with that... I like it that way. If you've got a lot of text in a paragraph then I prefer to do this:

<p>
  -----------------------------------
</p>

than this:

<p>-----------------------------------
-----------------------------------</p>

In my opinion, the first example looks the best.

Yeah, but in terms of an h1 for instance, would you want that much of an empty block of space? Sure it works nicely for paragraph tags, because those kind of fall outside of the realm of 'single line' tags, but for headings, I mean, I cant imagine you're having headings that, this kind of styling would make sense, or that anyone would think 'looked better' that way. I mean, easy fix for me is to delete the empty space. I just think its odd because it creates an interruption in fluidity specially if you're having constant single lined tags.