Unquote displayquestion method error

https://www.codecademy.com/paths/introduction-to-android-with-java/tracks/intermediate-java-and-capstone-project/modules/cumulative-project-capstone/articles/unquote-capstone-project

Section 3-g
I’ve written the displayquestion method like this:
public void displayQuestion(Question question){
questionImageView.setImageResource(question.imageId);
answer0Button.setText(question.answer0);
answer1Button.setText(question.answer1);
answer2Button.setText(question.answer2);
answer3Button.setText(question.answer3);
questionTextView.setText(question.questionText);

}

in android studio and I get an error message that says this: E/AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main
Process: com.codeacdemy.unqoute, PID: 13056
java.lang.RuntimeException: Canvas: trying to draw too large(206483200bytes) bitmap.
at android.view.DisplayListCanvas.throwIfCannotDraw(DisplayListCanvas.java:229)
at android.view.RecordingCanvas.drawBitmap(RecordingCanvas.java:97)

When I delete the part of the method that displays the imageId, the game runs, but without the question image. How do I get the question image to be displayed?

i have that same problem the instructions say to look at what we did before but i dont find any bugs can someone pls answer this question or refer to were the solution is?

Ok, this took me a while to find and technically worked, but I was cautioned that it isn’t good practice. My (albeit limited) understanding is that the image is too large when it tries to load it into the app. There was a workaround I found by manipulating the XML manifest application tags:

android:largeHeap=“true”
android:hardwareAccelerated=“false”

at the time of making this project, my manifest file was under app>src>main>AndroidManifest.XML

A link was provided as to why it wasn’t recommended: