Unless/elseif programming totally stuck please help?

https://www.codecademy.com/en/courses/ruby-beginner-en-NFCZ7/0/5?curriculum_id=5059f8619189a5000201fbcb

Im sorry I am such a noob I must have totally missed the else/if and unless exercises I managed to pass the exercise b4 this one but I don't know what they want me to put in the blanks. Here are my error messages:

(ruby):2: Can't assign to false
unless false = hungry___ ___
^
(ruby):2: syntax error, unexpected tIDENTIFIER, expecting keyword_do or '{' or '('
(ruby):4: syntax error, unexpected '='
unless = hungry___

Replace this line with your code. 
hungry = false

unless false = hungry___ ___
  puts "I'm writing Ruby programs!"
unless = hungry___
  puts "Time to eat!"
end___

The example given is very clear.

unless hungry
# Write some sweet programs
else
# Have some noms
end

Given this set up, what do you see?

hungry = false

___ ___
  puts "I'm writing Ruby programs!"
___
  puts "Time to eat!"
___

So what we are trying to convey in Ruby is that if we are not hungry we will write programs else which I understand to be the opposite of if (I could be wrong) so if we are hungry we have some noms. I just can't figure out what unless statement they want in the blanks to convey this. Again forgive my noobness. It seems the further I get the more stuck I am getting should I be making a written list of these functions?? I would imagine the last blank should be "end" but I don't know what to put for the first 2.

Copy from the example. If hungry is true it matches the criteria to forbid access to the block, branching instead to the else.

=begin
unless you are under 13 you are...
    permitted to participate
else
    not permitted
end
-end

unless needs a false conditional outcome, otherwise it hands control flow to the else.