Understanding Phyton

Can you run through this code and explain because i pass through 3 first but then i was given instructions to pass through 10 so what I am trying to ask is two questions I don’t understand how python is able to distinguish between 3 and 10 in the parameter num_repeat. How does it work when I call the function with only one argument when the function have two parameters

The num_repeats parameter is already defined in the function, which means that there is no need to provide a value when the function is called.

I hope this helps! Happy coding!

num_repeats is set to a default value in the repeat_stuff function (i.e. num_repeat = 10) therefore you only need to pass one argument - Hope this helps!

Since I have a default value for num_reapeats does this override therefore the 3 only affect “Row”? resulting in “Row Row Row Your Boat” only affecting the stuff parameter?

Since I have a default value for num_reapeats does this override therefore the 3 only affect “Row”? resulting in “Row Row Row Your Boat” only affecting the stuff parameter in the function repeat_stuff?