Unable to unsubscribe

Since yesterday, I’m trying to cancel my Pro subscription and get a refund by following those instructions
However, there’s no “Subsctiption and Billing” option in my My Account for me. I’m pretty sure that I have pro subscription, since I’ve got an access to additional content and the money were taken from my account.

I sent an email with description of my problem already, but there’s no answer and honestly, I’d like to solve this as soon as possible, so I’m asking for help here.

1 Like

Hi @haczapuri,

Reading down to the very bottom of that help article, it says:

If you’re cancelling your account beyond the 14-day trial period, your account will automatically deactivate itself at the end of your billing cycle, up to which point you will still have access to Pro.

Since you only canceled yesterday, I think that you’re probably still within your billing cycle. Once you hit the next time when you would have gotten charged is when pro status will be removed from your account :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for your reply, but the thing is, that i couldn’t cancel my subscription because there’s no such option in My Account. Accordning to that article there should be “Subscription and Billing” on the left but for some reason, it’s missing:

1 Like

@haczapuri Oh, so you didn’t cancel and have it disappear? Hmm, that’s strange. I’m not so sure what the problem is any more :smile:

I’ll see if I can get someone else to help figure this out.

2 Likes

@zystvan Exactly. And I’m pretty sure, that I didn’t cancel my subscription while sleepwalking either. :smile: Thanks for trying to help me!

2 Likes

Hey @haczapuri have you asked your advisors about this? Click the intercom button in the bottom-right, and see if they can help you out. :slight_smile:

If you’re still unable to resolve it, try reaching out to our support team: https://help.codecademy.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

2 Likes