Unable to get IDE working for my school chromebook

Hello, I am currently in the Java course Learn Java on my school Chromebook, and I have a dilemma in which I cannot get the code editor or Codeacademys online IDE to work. This has been troubling me for a few days, and I cannot even start the course and could not find a reasonable solution to my problems. I have tried a few things to fix this, such as refreshing my windows page, re-logging onto my Codeacademy account, deleting my account and recreating it, etc. Of course, this is a school Chromebook, with a few extensions which block me from certain sites and from downloading extensions, etcetera, but this site shows no signs of being blocked off, as the IDE is not completely blocked off, just not showing the code or allowing me to click any of the buttons on it. The Chromebook I am using is an Acer Chromebook 14 and the extension that blocks me from sites is Securly for Chromebooks. I would be gratefull for any advice and suggestions that come my way.

@zisumer,

Welcome to the Forums!

This is most likely an issue with your device or your network connection.

I don’t have much experience with Chromebooks, but each time I’ve used one I’ve run into trouble with video/multimedia online. I’ve found that resetting my wireless router at home usually fixes it for a while, so you might want to try that.

Good luck!