Unable to continue forward again!

Use of classes to add class, not excepting an answer which seems to be correct

I have input the exercise in the CSS exactly as required. When I submitted I got an error regarding the color. I have the file checked by a developer and he told me that there is an error in the JavaScript(line 134), this is the second time this happens to me, very annoying

}
.friend {
    border: 2px dashed #008000;
}
.family {
    border: 2px dashed #0000FF;
}
.enemy {
    border: 2px dashed #FF0000;
}

error message:
Oops, try again.
Did you remember to give your .friend class a border of 2px dashed #008000?

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
	<head>
		<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="stylesheet.css"/>
		<title>My Social Network</title>
	</head>
	<body>
	    <div class="friend"> This is a friend</div>
	    <div class="family"> This is the child.</div>
	    <div class="enemy"> This is the enemy</div>
		<!--Add your HTML below!-->

</body>
</html>

div {
	display: inline-block;
	margin-left: 5px;
	width: 100px;
	height: 100px;
	border-radius: 100%;
	border: 2px solid black;
}
.friend {
    border: 2px dashed #008000;
}
.family {
    border: 2px dashed #0000FF;
}
.enemy {
    border: 2px dashed #FF0000;
}

I have the file checked by a developer and he told me that there is an error in the JavaScript(line 134), this is the second time this happens to me, very annoying>

For now, do not have any textnode in your DIVs. Leave them empty. Work out the wrinkles on the border with no text. If you dig around the forum in this category you should stumble upon a couple of interesting threads that go into adding text. Let's get a look at what happens when there is none.

Totally aside...

Concerning a well formed HTML document, The first two lines inside the HEAD should be the character encoding and the title.

<head>
  <meta charset="UTF-8">
  <title>The most important line in the page for SEO</title>
</head>

The reason for this placement is that spiders only drill so far into the HEAD for meaningful text. URLs and types are gyberish. The closer to the top this information is, the more likely it will be spidered. Tell the user agent what the page is about, right off the top. This is important.

By having the encoding declaration appear first, it allows us to use UTF-8 characters in the titlebar.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.