Unable to connect to codecademy

So I haven’t been able to connect to the codecademy for the last 2 days. There is a pop up window stating that lots of people are taking this course (Learn Responsive Design) and comeback another time. So I have came back many times during different times of the last couple of days and I haven’t been able to continue my course. PLEASE HELP…

https://www.codecademy.com/courses/learn-responsive-design/lessons/sizing-elements/exercises/height-max-min?action=lesson_resume

Is it not working right now? I just checked, and it works fine on my end.
Which browser are you using?

It’s been like this for 5 days now

As this course is a newer course, many people are interested in taking it hence the message you’re seeing.

However I’m not having trouble taking the course right now.

Try clearing your cache : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache
And restart your browser.

Let us know if that helps?

1 Like

Unfortunately still not working

1 Like

Oops… Are you willing to try this using another browser? Chrome is good for Codecademy.

1 Like

Tried chrome and explorer, neither work!!!

1 Like

Same problem here! Unable to connect…

1 Like

I have exactly the same problem since at least 10 days now. Please can someone from Codecademy advise what is happening?

1 Like

@danieloduffy

Any advice for the community?

1 Like

It’s a new course, new courses always get a lot of traffic, hence why it’s not loading, simple!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I signed up a couple of days ago and want to do the basic HTML course. Im also not getting connectivity for 3 days in a row now, so I doubt it has anything to do with how new a course is

1 Like

It’s not a direct link between the age of the course and the overload of users, it’s indirect:

Popular course == hard to access (server issues),
New course == popular course

1 Like

I have the same problem and I found out that this is a problem with my account. I tried to start nearly any course on any computer in any browser and it didn’t work. I checked the account of a friend on my computer in all browser with most courses and it worked with no problems. So it has nothing to do with the connection or the browser or the settings. For me it is only my account. I can log out and log in with another account and start a course.

1 Like

Wow, thanks for saying so. I’ve been unable to connect to a couple of courses for months on any browser or machine. I created a new account and it worked instantly.

1 Like