Getting the same error on three courses. This is on a work computer where the software canot be updated from what is installed.
Which exercise(s)/course(s) are you experiencing this
issue with? Please include a direct URL to the problem area if possible
Which web browser (and which version of that browser)
are you using? IE 11.0.9600.18537 and FireFox ESR 45.7.0
What operating system + version are you using? Windows
7 Enterprise, Service Pack 1
From where (city + country) are you using Codecademy?
Boise, Idaho, USA
At what time(s) did you experience this problem? Multiple
times over night, random days
Please describe the issue you’re experiencing in as much
detail you can and provide steps so that a developer can try to replicate
the issue: having all the details and being able to replicate
something is often a crucial component for fixing issues!
- Launch course
- Connecting to Codecademy thinks then fails and gives
message “Lost connection to Codecademy”
- Terminal/Code Editor window is all grayed out and
unable to be used
- Able to progress past fist page if nothing needs to be
done in the code editor or terminal area
- Was able to finish the jQuery course just fine
- Tried ‘Learn Sass’ and got error
- Then tried ‘Deploy a Website’ and got error
- Was able to start and finish (over multiple days) the ‘jQuery’
- Then tried the first two courses and got the same
- Then tried ‘Learn ReactJS: Part 1’ and got the
** Update **
Same thing with https://www.codecademy.com/courses/learn-angularjs/lessons/your-first-app/exercises/your-first-app-hello-angularjs-i?action=lesson_resume.
Then tried Python and it loaded just fine. (https://www.codecademy.com/courses/introduction-to-python-6WeG3/0/1?curriculum_id=4f89dab3d788890003000096)