Typo Error In HTML Lesson (Screenshot Included)

Hi. I am pretty new here and busy learning to code so I haven't had the chance to check out the forums.
Whilst going through a lesson I found a typo error

Error: "You can see that we have 1 column with 3 rows, and each row contains exactly one cell"
Should Be:"You can see that we have 1 row with 3 columns and each column contains exactly one cell"

lol

Replace this line with your code.

Ah, forgot to add the link to the lesson,

It's here: https://www.codecademy.com/courses/web-beginner-en-f8mcL/0/4?curriculum_id=50579fb998b470000202dc8b

Found another Typo Error here. Adding another screenshot. It's the lesson after this one.
Link to exercise: https://www.codecademy.com/courses/web-beginner-en-f8mcL/0/5?curriculum_id=50579fb998b470000202dc8b

Error: "It may not have seemed like much, but you just created a single-column table in the last exercise. Nice work!"

should be

"It may not have seemed like much, but you just created a single-row-three-column table in the last exercise. Nice work!"

No typo in 4 a single column? You added all table data (td) to your first table row, while the instructions ask to add one table data to each row?

Ah sorryl, I meant 3 rows for the second post. 3 rows two columns

Second post is alright. Just ignore what I said.

i was talking about 4 a single column, you did something different from the instructions, that is not a typo in the instructions, but you making a mistake (which can happen)

Now i will look at 5. adding a second column, but it seems i no longer have to

Thanks but could you please tell me what was the mistake I just made? Is it related to the first screenshot or the second one? Thanks :slight_smile:

for the first screenshot of exercise 4. a single column, you added your three table data (td) to the first row, the instructions tell you to add one table data to each row.

Ah. That clears things up.

<table border="1px">
	<tr>
	    <td>Hi stetim94</td>
	    </tr>

<tr>
	    <td>Thanks For Helping Me Out</td>
	    </tr>

<tr>
	    <td>:)
	    </td>
	</tr>

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.