Trying to sign up for Codecademy Pro Student - Keep Getting Error

Hi,

I’ve gotten two emails inviting me to sign up for Codecademy Pro Student, and both times I’ve gotten an error message that seems to be related to login.

Here’s a screenshot.

I emailed Codecademy support the first time this happened but no reply.

Maybe someone here can assist?

Thanks.

Hello! Try contacting the CodeCademy help desk, they should get back to you in 48-72 hours. Other than that, can @lilybird help?

1 Like

Try this link which should take you directly to the sign-up page. If it doesn’t work, logging out and then back in could help since you mentioned it could be an issue related to login. Give @codeneutrino’s suggestion a try as well.

https://www.codecademy.com/subscriptions/proAnnualStudentV1a_7trial/checkout

2 Likes

Hey there @cherokee505. If you’re still having trouble, let me know here and I can flag this to our support team.

I’ll look out for your reply,
Lil

They’re already on it @lilybird. Thanks.

1 Like

That link produces the exact same error (for me anyway).

@lilybird I’m actually getting the same exact error. It’s allowing me to create an account with my student email but when it comes to verifying and paying it keeps giving me an Error: fraud rules reject which is odd because I received a confirmation email verifying my student account.

@lilybird Hey lily, I am having a similar error. On the student sign-up, there was an error with my SheerID verification, but it won’t let me retry it at all anymore, i waited for 24 hours but this hasn’t reset. is there a way to refine the SheerID verification page ?

Hi @rubyace91780! If you are having trouble signing up for Codecademy Pro for Students, please reach out to our Customer Support team and they will be able to assist you with this. You can reach the team via the Help Center: help.codecademy.com.