Total utter frustration

At this point I’m not sure if I haven’t followed the course properly or the instructions are too obtuse/demand a knowlegde i didn’t acquire or I’m just plain dumb.
I cannot solve almost any of the exercises. Only after a search on the forum I can come up with something. But then I see that the solution requires some commands that were not shown in the previous lessons.
The result for me is a total and utter frustration. At this point, I think I know less about programming than I’ve started.
Maybe I didn’t understand how CC is supposed to work but it is not helping me. Are the instructions purposedly incomplete to force us to buy the paid tutoring?
So this post is for asking everybody if my experience is that common and how you solved that.

Have you used
https://www.codecademy.com/articles/glossary-python
as background info…

Or you might use the knowledge-base for a =lot= of programmers at stackoverflow.com
using google search
for instance
== discussions / opinions ==
python list for loop explained site:stackoverflow.com
or
python array vs list vs dictionary site:stackoverflow.com
or
python what is python site:stackoverflow.com

or search

== the Book==
for loop site:python.org

You then use the exercises as a kind of exam… and guidance to aquiring knowledge of the specifics of the Python-Interpreter language…

==============================
Do you have prior programming knowledge
python python vs cc site:stackoverflow.com
or
python python vs javascript site:stackoverflow.com

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.