To the great Codecademy team, loving the new Catalog interface! 💌

As per the title, maybe this was a while ago, but I just noticed the revamped Catalog interface in https://www.codecademy.com/learn/all, too cool! :metal:

Great to have a little information on every categories, such as:

Learn Programming
The world needs programmers more than ever. Learn the same skills that developers use to build software like games and mobile apps.

Start with Learn JavaScript, and use what you learn in these courses and to start building interactive web applications.
Average salary for US jobs requiring these skills
$80,795

Build Web Apps
The magic of sites like Netflix, SoundCloud, and Twitter is in the powerful frameworks that bring the interface, functionality, and data together.

Learn to make your own web apps with these free courses. They're perfect if you have experience building websites and writing JavaScript or Ruby.
Average salary for US jobs requiring these skills
$76,209

Those infos serve a good overview guide for whoever wishes to code but don't know where to start. I also like the hinted average salary for those who are wondering, me included.

Overall, just want to say how awesome it is and love the new improvements and interface, thanks for keep upgrading the website and wishes you guys all the best! :confetti_ball: :tada: :raised_hands: