Tkinter delete values in Entries, when I'm changing the Frame

First of all, I am sorry if I do not comply with the optimal formalities in my first question.

I have programmed a GUI with several windows with Tkinter. Each of these windows has its own entries. When I enter values into the entries and I use the method tkraise() to highlight another window, the values are deleted.

Does anyone know what I can do to keep the values in the entries, even if I change between the windows?

def subframe_AGap(self):                          
        self.jobNameA_text = tk.StringVar()
        self.jobNameA_entry = tk.Entry(self.sub_AGapCanvas, textvariable = self.jobNameA_text)
        self.jobNameA_entry.place(x=130, y=120, width = 210)
        self.jobNameA_entry.configure({"background": "light green"})

self.A_GapFrame.tkraise()
self.subframe_AGap()
self.A_GapFrame.grid(row=2, column=0, sticky='news') 

When i put some text in self.jobNameA_text and after that I order to switch to an other Frame B_GapFrame.tkraise() all my values in subframe_AGap() are deleted. Have someone another idea to solve this?
Do I have to save the values first with entryXYZ.get() and set the values in the entries again, if the user switch between the windows(Frames)?

Hi,

Do I have to save the values first with entryXYZ.get() and set the values in the entries again, if the user switch between the windows(Frames)?

Independent getter and setter methods might help with this, I thinkā€¦

Can you share the rest of your code?