Thread 1: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (code=2, address=0x16f51bff0)

Hello! In the Socialcademy-2 lesson, I got an error Thread 1: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (code=2, address=0x16f51bff0)

After spending three days trying to solve the problem (searching through stack overflow and apple dev documentation), I decided to continue on the course, hoping that in future tutorials my problem would be solved. After the Socialcademy-3 tutorial, I still could not solve the problem, spending two more days trying to solve it. I tried to re-attach my Firebase project, but nothing changed, the error remained the same. I also find it important to note that I received the following message from the terminal:

2023-03-12 23:02:45.952159-0600 Socialcademy_updated[32121:3985945] 9.6.0 - [FirebaseCore][I-COR000008] The project's Bundle ID is inconsistent with either the Bundle ID in 'GoogleService-Info.plist', or the Bundle ID in the options if you are using a customized options. To ensure that everything can be configured correctly, you may need to make the Bundle IDs consistent. To continue with this plist file, you may change your app's bundle identifier to 'com.vladyslav.socialcademy'. Or you can download a new configuration file that matches your bundle identifier from https://console.firebase.google.com/ and replace the current one.

I checked my bundle ID in the project settings, everything matches the GoogleService-info file.
I hope for your help as I am not experienced enough to solve this problem on my own, thanks in advance!