This is work for me , u can try it :)

var user = prompt ("what kind of food do you like ? fast food or the natural food? or the both ?").toLowerCase();
switch (user) {
case 'natural food':
var salad = prompt("do you like salad plate? please answer with yes or no ").toLowerCase();
if (salad ==='yes'){
console.log("wonderfull salad contain fiber , its good for ur estomach function");
}
else {
console.log("how you like natural food and u dont prefare salads?");
}

var vegetables=prompt (" you favourite plate shouldnt be full with vegetables ?").toLowerCase();
    if (vegetables==='yes'){
        console.log("yes of course who would say no !");
    }
    else{
        console.log("are you sure you love vegetables?");
    }
    if ( vegetables==='yes' && salad==='yes'){
    console.log ("natural food is the healthiest food for your body and brain ");
    }
    else {
        console.log("your not a fan of healthy food");
    }
    break;
    //end of first case
    case 'fast food':
        var hamburger= prompt("do you like this big hamburger come in to your big mouth ?answer with yes or no ").toLowerCase();
        if (hamburger==='yes'){
            console.log("you're a natural hamburger killer");
        }
        else{
            console.log("come on man you love fast food and you dnt eat hamburger !!");
        }

var hotdogs=prompt ("do you like to squeeze this hotdog with mayo ,ketchup and swallow it ? please reply with yes or no ").toLowerCase();
        if (hotdogs==='yes'){
            console.log("your a naturel hotdogs king")
        }
        else {
            console.log("you should try this dream");
        }
        if (hamburger==='yes' || hotdogs==='yes'){

console.log ("for me , im not a big fan of fast food , but you are a fastfood worshipper!");
        }
        else {
            console.log("how u love fastfoods and you dnt eat those ? i dnt understand you !!");
        }
        break;

//end of case 2
case 'the both':
console.log("its good to know how to have happiness in eating and keep the good shape !");
break ;
default :
console.log("answer not found , try again ! with fast food , natural food , or , the both ");
}