This is my game

I hope you enjoy this game I created!

var user=prompt("Y U come to my game? Well, here is the backstory: As you, a 17-year-old, dutifully flick a piece of paper to your 16-year-old friend, boredom sets in. Realizing there must be some fun around life, you and your friend come out of your house and decide to do a camping trip. You leap into your car with your friend, and you drive away to a campsite. You got there, and realized the campsite is vacant, has a copious amount of bugs, and has yet abandoned tents and food, with a fireplace still on. The campsite, once so full of elation, is now depleted into desolation. The eerie feeling you have inside of you is great. But a sound and clenched your heart. You froze. Your friend screamed with horror and fled, and your worst nightmare had came.............A FEROCIOUS GRIZZLY BEAR! You locked in your eyes with the bear. Thankfully, your backpack has your favorite things: a tennis racquet and a book, the neccessities for the camping trip: a Swiss Army Knife, matches, and a tent, and the food. Do you choose to fight, run, or stay still?").toLowerCase();

switch(user) {
    case 'fight':
        var smart=prompt("Feed me, then I live, give me a drink, then I perish. What am I?").toLowerCase();
        var weapon=prompt("How courageous... Choose your weapon: tennis racquet, Swiss Army Knife, or matches.").toLowerCase();
        if (weapon==='tennis racquet' && smart==='fire') {
                console.log("You swiped at the bear, as he swooped down to snatch you. Luckily, this racquet has a popped string, so you managed to snag the bear's eyes with your racquet strings. Blinding the bear, he yowled furiously as you sprinted to your car, grabbed your friend and fled the campsite.");
                break;
        } else if(weapon==='tennis racquet' && smart!=='fire') {
                console.log("You swiped at the bear, as he swooped down to snatch you. Luckily, this racquet has a popped string, so you managed to snag the bear's eyes with your racquet strings. Blinding the bear, he yowled furiously as you sprinted to your car and grabbed your friend. However, you wanted your prepared food back, and you ventured closer to the bear to snatch your backpack away. The bear was thrashing about and impaled you with your claw. Experiencd the terrible pain, as you limped to your car, with your friend driving to the hospital.");
                break;
        } else if(weapon==='swiss army knife' && smart==='fire') {
                console.log("You stabbed the bear over and over again with your finest blade as you dodged his claws. When he came close, you attempted to stab him in the chest, and finally did. The bear fell down and squashed the food as you raced to the car to drive away with your friend.");
                break;
        }else if(weapon==='swiss army knife' && smart!=='fire') {
                console.log("In your haste, you accidently flipped to your dullest blade. You stabbed the bear over and over again with your dullest blade as you dodged his claws. When he came close, you attempted to stab him in the chest, and finally did. But the blade wasn't sharp enough to hinder the bear as you raced to the car to drive away with your friend. To save your own life, you killed another.");
                break;
        }else if(weapon=== 'matches' && smart==='fire') {
                console.log("You managed to light a match and throw it at the bear. Its fur starts burning. He thrashes in pain as you start running with your friend back to the car.");
                break;
        }else if(weapon=== 'matches' && smart!=='fire') {
                console.log("As you opened your matches, you started to throw them at the bear, but alas! you have wasted your matches and turned to run. The bear, infuriated, ran to catch you and made you a dinner. But your friend, daringly, grabbed a gun and shot the bear to let you go. Dazed and injured your friend carried you back to the car to drive to the hospital.");
                break;
        }else{
                console.log("YOU HAD TO CHOOSE A WEAPON. RIP you.");
                break;
        }
    case 'run':
        var direction=prompt("Do you want to run west, out of the campsite, east toward the backpacks, or south, toward the car?").toLowerCase();
        var call=prompt("Would you want your friend to call 911?").toLowerCase();
        if (direction==='west') {
            console.log("Oh. You didn't realized bears run faster than you. RIP you.");
            break;
        } else if(direction==='east' || call==='yes'){
            console.log("As you ran, you saw in one of the abandoned backpack a gun (the owner was slaughtered in his sleep.) You ran to the gun, and picked it up. The bear was inches away from you, claws outreached, but bangs had stopped the fury and avenged to the deceased. The police came just in time to shoot the bear dead.");
            break;
        } else if(direction==='west') {
            console.log("Oh. You didn't realized bears run faster than you. RIP you.");
            break;
        }else{
            console.log("Choose a direction. Oh well. You died as the bear pounced because you didn't move at all.");
            break;
        }
    case 'stay still':
        console.log("The smart gentleman or gentlelady, you are, read in bear books that bears of unusually bad eyesight, and they think of you as a threat. So you stood still for 3 hours, 37 minutes and 22 seconds, and finally, the bear wanderered away. Inching slowly back, you find your friend shivering with worry and fright and slowly drove away.");
        break;
    default:
        console.log("The bear outlasted you! Be aware of the pain!");
}

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.