This exercise nests anchors within `<li>` elements. Wouldn’t it make more sense to make the entire `<li>` a clickable anchor by nesting the `<li>` in anchor tags instead?

Looks like you missed lines 14 and 15.

1 Like

Awesome, thank you @mtf I didn’t realize that it was asking me to do all three lines. For some reason I thought it only wanted me to do one.

1 Like

Apply to each list item and will be work…

Bonjour, je voudrai savoir si quelqu’un pourrais m’aider svp. Mon problème et que je n’arrive pas à finir un exercice.

1 Like

Bonjour! Je ne sais pas quel est le problème, vous avez le même code que la solution. Il se peut que vous n’ayez pas capitalisé le I dans l’introduction. À part ça, je n’en ai aucune idée. De plus, je suis désolé si mon Français est mauvaise, j’utilise un traducteur.

Il se peut aussi que vous ayez « Médias » au lieu de « Media ». Même si c’est dans Français, donc ce n’est probablement pas ça.

1 Like

Can all elements be a target id, like in the sheet the div was the target, can different head levels or a ul/ol etc also be targeted ?

We can target any element with id but should not go over board. Usually only a handful of elements require special treatment such as CSS or script, and only the headings or parent containers (sections) need to be identified as linkable page fragments.

thanks for the answer!

1 Like

I’ve been thinking the text after the '#" is actually the value of id attribute I wish to link it to. Is the linking to same page is somehow internally related to id attributes?

I’ve been thinking the text after the '#" is actually the value of id attribute I wish to link it to. Is the linking to same page is somehow internally related to id attributes?

A hash in the URL indicates a page fragment with a global ID that can be hooked by the browser. Clicking a link to a fragment will cause the page to scroll the identified element to the top of the window.