There is not fix task

When I make ordered and unordered lists I have:
Oops, try again. Make sure you have at least one unordered list inside your unordered list of profile sections!
When I correct it and make unordered and unordered lists I have:
Oops, try again. Make sure you have at least one ordered list inside your unordered list of profile sections!
Your ask different things each time, and any variant is not correct to you!

You need to nest it in, so create an unordered list and put inside an ordered and unordered list :slight_smile:

Thakns.
Please make your Instructions more clear for future students :sunglasses:

Nesting is not very easy to intuit when it comes to lists. After all, who is going to think that a list can also be a list item?

<ul>

</ul>

We would immediately think that nesting is a simple as this...

<ul>
    <ol>

</ol>
</ul>

We can be forgiven for thinking this, but still, we would be wrong. UL and OL are list objects whose only immediate children are list items, LI. Therefore,

<ul>
    <li><h3>First nested list</h3>
      <ol>
        <li>first 1</li>
        <li>first 2</li>
        <li>first 3</li>
      </ol>
    </li>
    <li><h3>Second nested list</h3>
      <ol>
        <li>second 1</li>
        <li>second 2</li>
        <li>second 3</li>
      </ol>
    </li>
  </ul>

The outer list has two list items. Each contain two block level elements, a headline, and a list.

I think you could add a santence about main list which includes 2 other: ordered and unordered. It would be crearly.

It also connects of my letter about a "ninja below" insted of "on the right" - Instructions should be correct fully.

Or two. The clues are in the example, but you still need to relate it back to your specific exercise. Examine the structure, above, and model your solution after it (as instructed). I am not going to dig up the solution.