The system took my money by false

My subscription expired on March 3 and I didn’t have money in my account.
I thought I have already turn off the auto renewal but it’s not.
So, I received an email with a title “There’s Been a Problem Processing Your Payment”.

On March 4, I received an email with a title “There’s Been a Problem Processing Your Payment” again. I think I have already cancelled the subscription at this point. not sure I did on march 4 or 5.

On March 5, I received an email with a title “Codecademy Pro – Thoughts?” that telling me “We wanted to follow up after the recent cancellation of your Codecademy Pro subscription”.
Now, it’s confirmed that I have cancelled the subscription.
On the same day I received an email with a title “There’s Been a Problem Processing Your Payment” again. This is the third time I’m receiving it.

On March 6, I topped up my debit card in the morning. In the afternoon, I received an email with a title “Your Codecademy Pro receipt [#2333-4307]”.
So, I went to check my bank account. 19.99$ gone. I was shocked and I sent several emails but still no reply.

I didn’t buy this. Please, do check [email protected] and give me back my money.
I’m a poor man from a poor country.

Thanks

Hey @CommunityManagers can you please reply to this..

1 Like

I have received an email that my account has been refunded and explained that depending on my bank, it can take up to 10 days for the funds to appear on my statement.

Feels much better now.

Thanks, codecademy.

3 Likes