The Python Course is broken ;(

In the python course, on part 4: Functions, the console doesn’t do anything. If you try smth like print “Blaa” or something else, and you hit run, there is the loading sign on the run button, and nothing happens ;(. Pls fix it, I already reset the exervcise and then the whole course meaning my whole progress, cause i thought i messed something up, but when I was again in the functions section, it crashed again ;/

I use Chrome Version 60.0.3112.90 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit) on Windows.
I already sent a bug report, but i thought someone could help me out here

If you haven’t noticed, the Python courses were moved; when that happened, it caused some bugs to occur throughout the courses. Codecademy is working on the issue, and we’re hoping you can be patient with us. :slight_smile:

Have you tried skipping a lesson like so:

screenshot16

The latter it circled should be right under Report a Bug in any lesson.

PygLatin lesson at part 3 is also broken, there are no instructions in there. I reported the bug, let’s hope they solve that soon :wink:

EDIT: It’s seems that the only instruction that does not appear is the first one, if you click on “next” you can continue with the exercise. Sorry for any inconvenience! :sweat_smile:

Nice, the programm is very good, its fun :slight_smile: Thx for the answer

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.