The Lesson Says to Replace h1

body {
text-align: center;
background: url("https://codecademy-content.s3.amamazonaws.com/course/web-beginner-en-3pc6w/images/splash.jpg");
background-size: cover;
background-position: center;
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-attachment: fixed;
color: white;
font-family: Helvetica;
}

Hi! I am learning how to make my very own web page! I really like blueberry muffins and long walks on the beach.

this lesson says to replace h1...lost name but you say next lesson will recoup, ok...lesson also says I can use my own image, but don't know how...so I used lesson image, however I have no mage just an x where the image should be...in continuing the lesson I'm setting adjustments on an image I don't have...just a blank screen with an x...also background position to center...I'm shown example with center written twice, however the help screen shows center written once...I wrote it out both ways and I'm getting oops mess. saying Oops, try again. expected body to have its background-position style equal to 50% 50% but got 50%...I am lost now for sure...What is this? lesson nowhere indicates anything about percentages...Please help...thanks.

Im stuck on creating the logo image

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.