The last 26/26 an overview (Whats wrong

<title>Result</title>
</head>
<body>
 <a href="http://www.dumpaday.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/dumb-people-doing-dumb-things-dumpaday-9.jpg"> the great day</a>
</a>
</body>

a {
text-decoration: none;
color: #cc0000;
}

the error message is Did you remember to set your link's text-decoration to none;?

you have the closing link markup (</a>) twice, try removing one of them

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>

<title>Result</title>
</head>
<body>
 <a href="http://www.dumpaday.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/dumb-people-doing-dumb-things-dumpaday-
  9.jpg"> the great day </a>

</body>
 </html>

a {
text-decoration: none;
color: #cc0000;
}

still doesn't work

i had some problem.
however, i found that was because it's miss the link to the stylesheet which wasn't mentioned in the instruction.

ps.. it's weird that after i passed this step and the instruction was changed...

Add a link to your HTML page using Link text tags (check the Hint if you need a reminder). You can link to any webpage.
On the CSS tab, change your link's text-decoration to none and its color to #cc0000.
You're done! Revel in the glory of your newfound CSS knowledge for a moment, then head on to the project.

@allen_yu
Could you please explain better, as your explanation is rather vague.

We have been instructed that if you want to use CSS to style your HTML, you can do so in different ways. The one way was by having a separate page (stylesheet.css), which we referred to and included in the of the HTML page through a tag.

If you look at the code for the this challenge, there is nothing linking the index.html page to the stylesheet.css page, so a link (hint hint) much be established. Then refresh what you typed in the stylesheet.css, and it should work.

I just had that same issue, and at first it wasn't working with the added link tags on the index.html page, however once I re-typed my css on the stylesheet.css page, it would submit the code.

i don't understand that dude just give us your code