The fotomatic solution creates a horizontal scroll with a gap on the right when the screen is < 585px

Whenever I resize the browser to less than 585px using the solution code, a horizontal scroll bar appears on the bottom of the screen and a gap between content below the header and the right edge of the screen appears on the right side. I had this problem when working on the project on my own, so I thought the solution would include a fix for this. I also noticed the solution doesn’t include some details in the spec (gray background for the first feature for mobile, Fotomat in smaller font with more word spacing, less padding on the sides for the tablet version). My biggest concern is the gap though. How do I get rid of it?

https://www.codecademy.com/paths/front-end-engineer-career-path/tracks/fecp-making-a-website-responsive/modules/fecp-learn-css-documentation-and-debugging/informationals/bws-u6p1-solution

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.