<head>
		<title>Loving the font changes</title>
	</head>
	<body>
		<h1 style="font-family: Arial">Big title</h1>
		 <ol>

<li><p style="font-size:16px; font-family:Arial"
>This item is big Arial.</p></li>

<li><p style="font-size:12px; font-family:Verdana">This item is medium Verdana.</p></li>

<li><p style="font-size:10px; font-family:impact">This item is small Impact.</p></li>
		 </ol>
	</body>
</html>

remove the paragraph tags and and add the style attribute to the list opening tags:

<li style="">

see? you can just add the style attribute to the list opening tag, no need to create additional paragraph opening tags

I have the same issue and keep saing that
Oops, try again. It looks like your second

• 's font-size is 16px instead of 12px.

but look my code:

<!DOCTYPE html>
    <html>
    	<head>
    		<title>Loving the font changes</title>
    	</head>
    	<body>
    		<h1 style="font-family: Arial">Big title</h1>
    		 <ol>
    		 	<li style="font-family: Arial; size: 16px">This item is big Arial.</li>
    		 	<li style="font-family: Verdana; size 12px">This item is medium Verdana.</li>
    		 	<li style="font-family: Impact; size 10px">This item is small Impact.</li>
    		 </ol>
    	</body>
    </html>

I even change the code like this:

<li style="font-family: Arial; size: 16px">This item is big Arial.</li>
    	 	<li style="font-family: Verdana; size 06px">This item is medium Verdana.</li>
    	 	<li style="font-family: Impact; size 10px">This item is small Impact.</li>

and shows the same:

Oops, try again. It looks like your second

• 's font-size is 16px instead of 12px.

it has to be a bug!

It's font-size not "size"...

<li style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 16px">This item is big Arial.</li>
    <li style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 12px">This item is medium Verdana.</li>
    <li style="font-family: Impact; font-size: 10px">This item is small Impact.</li>

i think your second list item should be font-size: 12px, the property is font, and after the font-size there should be a colon

im having the same issue, ive gone over it many times. reset the code and did the lesson over and over. and still cant get past it. Very irritatting.

please make a new topic with your code + error message, then we can help you

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.