The biodiversity portfolio project

Completing this project was not an easy task. It took me approximately 2.5 days to gather and process the data, create visualizations, and finalize the presentation. However, despite the challenges, it was a highly satisfactory and rewarding experience. I had the opportunity to work with powerful tools like PowerPoint and Jupyter Notebook, which allowed me to analyze and present the data in an effective and visually appealing manner. Overall, this project provided me with valuable insights and enhanced my skills in data analysis and presentation.

[This project will scope, analyze, prepare, plot data, and seek to explain the findings from the analysis.​]
(GitHub - Overonn/THE_BIODIVERSITY_PORTFOLIO_PROJECT: The goal of this project is to analyze biodiversity data from the National Parks Service, particularly around various species observed in different national park locations.)

Impressive project, congratulations! Interesting to learn about the approach you took for the statistics tests.

1 Like

Thank you, it’s nice to hear positive feedback. In the future, I will try to conduct more such research in my own projects

1 Like