This is the excercise
# Make sure that the_flying_circus() returns True
if ________: # Start coding here!
# Don't forget to indent
# the code inside this block!
# Keep going here.
# You'll want to add the else statement, too!
Here are the instructions:
Write an if statement in the_flying_circus(). It must include:
- if, elif, and else statements;
- At least one of and, or, or not;
- A comparator (==, !=, <, <=, >, or >=);
- Finally, the_flying_circus() must return True when evaluated.
- Don't forget to include a : after your if statements!
It should look easy but somehow I can't seem to get it right. I used the hint (see below) but I'm still stuck.
Be careful with your indentation—the_flying_circus() is a function (which we'll get to in the next unit), and as you can see from the comment, function blocks are indented the same way if, elif, and else blocks are.
Your code should look something like this:
# Do something!
# Do something else!
# Do yet another thing!