Teachers forum

No, it's not working. I got an error message while everything else works. Please see my original post below. help if you can.

Hi, my name is Elle. I'm a teacher, special education language arts middle school. I am also 58 years old, so not as savvy as some of you who were raised in the past 2-3 decades. I once built a website while in college, but that was about 17 years ago, so I have some catching up to do. My students are starting to talk about code. Our classroom uses Chrome books. . . Where should I start? Thanks. . . I'm planning on learning about this during my summer break so I can make learning engaging. My students love games and I have difficulty keeping them engaged unless they are using technology. I want them to enjoy learning. . . And not feel like they are "learning." If you catch my drift.

Edu Free Pro Account

Hi @elleport29, only people that are members of the forum group called "Teachers" can access that forum. I am looking into what triggers getting added to that group and will get back to you when I hear something.