Tags not working been stuck for hours!

<PLEASE USE THIS TEMPLATE TO HELP YOU CREATE A GREAT POST!>

<Below this line, add a link to the EXACT exercise that you are stuck at.>

<Below this line, in what way does your code behave incorrectly? Include ALL error messages.>

```

Replace this line with your code.

<do not remove the three backticks above>
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>

<head>
        <title>
            Headings & Paragraphs
        </title>

</head>
    <body>
    <h2 style="font-size:16px; color: green; font-family: Arial"> Fetish For Centain Fruit and Vegetables!</h2>    
        <p style= " font-size: 12px; color: red; font-family: Arial">    Like pineapple chuncks, fresh green beans, watermelon-well all melons, love, love all kind of apples, oranges, spinach, greens and okra is my faveroite along with all onion!</p>
        <h4 style= "font-size: 16px; color: green; font-family: Arial"> Experts Say I should Have 5 each a Day?</h4>

<p style= "font-size: 12px; color: blue; font-family: Arial" > I try to eat them as much as possible. I only named the ones I usually buy. Now if I am out at a restaurant I frequently try to have other veggies. Like squash, carrots aparagus, and potatoes. I try hard not to bring potatoes home from the grocery store, because I love them so much!</p>
    <h6 style= "font-size: 16px; color:green; Font-family: Arial"> Poatoes Are like Heaven!</h6>
    <p style= "font-size: 12px; color: red; font-family:Arial"> When I do bring those potatoes home, I always choose red potatoes. I add them into my strir fried veggie mixes. and I can not resist smothered potatoes. French fries are the worst and so yummy!</p>
    <h8 style= "font-size: 16px; color: green; font-family: Arial"> I try To Create a Balance </h8>
    <p style= "font-size: 12px; color: blue; font-family:Arial"> So when I shop I shop with a program. I walk the perimeter of the store. If I have my jasmine rice already at home, I will not buy potatoes. It is either or. I love them both. So a good produce department is a happy girl! </p> 
    </body>
</html> 

Please help I, message I’ve been receiving, Oops, try again.
Did you remember to add all three extra sets of <p></p> tags?
what am I doing incorrectly? Thank you in advance!

h8 doesn’t exist? trying adding the required paragraphs without the style attribute, the checking script might have trouble validating them.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.