Syllabus skipping - is this a bug or did I do something wrong?

Hi All,

I am a new student here taking the Full-Stack Engineer path. Not sure if I did something wrong or if there is some kind of bug, but it seems my syllabus went from Part 2 - Getting started … skipped Parts 3 & 4 about Javascript Syntax … and started me on Part 5 Intro to Setting up your Dev environment. It wasn’t until Part 6 of Intro to GitHub when I went back to look at the Syllabus to see what was going on. This is my first time following a full Codecademy syllabus. Is it supposed to skip around like that, or did I do something wrong?

Thank you!

Hi there, I’m not sure bout this. Maybe @lilybird has the answers to your question.

Hello @eugenegoh , welcome to the forums! Have you previously completed parts of the Learn Javascript course? If so, then the material you completed in that course will be marked as completed in your current course so you don’t have to repeat material.

Thanks so much. That might be it. I really can’t recall. But that would make sense. If I did, it was a long time ago. Anyways, I appreciate the info!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.