Styling divs

Oops, try again.
Make sure your

s are 100 pixels high! (If your height
looks correct, make sure your border-radius is 100%, not 100px! while am very sure that what I wrote is correct

In order for us to be able to help, we will need to see your work, Please post the HTML and CSS. Thank you.

this is the instructions: In the meantime, give your divs a makeover on the CSS tab:

Give them a height and width of 100 pixels.Set their border-radius to 100%. (Can you guess what this does before you look?)Give them a border that's two pixels wide, solid, and black.

this is my codes:
div {
display: inline-block;
margin-left: 5px;
height: 100px;
width: 100px;
border-radius: 100%;
border: 2px solid black;

}

I don't see an issue with the CSS. Are there any DIV's in the BODY element of the HTML?

this is the html part:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
    <head>
        <link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="stylesheet.css"/>
        <title>My Social Network</title>
    </head>
    <body>
        <!--Add your HTML below!-->
        <div></div>
        <div></div>
        <div></div>

</body>
</html>

This does not look anything like the material in First Website Using HTML and CSS

Please provide a link to the lesson you are working on. Thank you.

https://www.codecademy.com/courses/web-beginner-en-jNuXw/0/3?curriculum_id=50579fb998b470000202dc8b

Okay, I've moved the topic into the HTML & CSS category.

I've tried your code and passed, so the issue is now even harder to find. Did you try to reset the code and do a page refresh and try again?

@ruffy4all, what is the error message? ensure your browser zoom is set to 100% (ctrl + 0 or cmd + 0 for mac)

@mtf, did codecademy remove the keep me logged in function on codecademy.com? it is fine here on the forums, but not in the exercises

Not sure. I'm not up on platform concerns. That would be where to post a question, though.

i will do that, thanks.

In my case the problem was the browser. I was struggling do resolve it in Mozila Firefox and the error was repeating like an endless loop.
Then I tried in Microsoft Edge and it accepted the code instantly. So you can consider changing the browser.