Stuck on step 9 build a website

So I've followed all the steps that they give you, and yet my lists are wrong. I haven't put in some of the content they give you because "Ollie Bike Sharing" doesn't really appeal to me. Moderators, I know you guys are like the coding authorities around here, so maybe you could look at my code and see if that's a bug? I've bee having a "Tag must be paired, missing: [ /p /h2 /p ], Start tag match failed [ p ] line 16. I don't know if that's the problem? I've tried fixing it multipule times can someone PLEASE shed some light on the subject?

<title>The Apple Chronicles</title>
  <meta charset="utf-8"/>
  <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="main.css">
    <h1> <center> The Apple Chronicles </center> </h1>
    <ul> <li> Home </li> 
      <li> Latest Article </li>
      <li> Youtube Channel </li>
      <li> Email Me </li>
     <li> About </li> </ul>
    <h3> Welcome to the Apple Chronicles! </h3> <p> Here, you'll find all you need to get started, make use of, and harness the incredible power that comes with every Mac iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple Watch and Apple TV. </p> With articles ranging from what to do when turning on your new Device, to tips and tricks on built-in apps, to pro tricks using the Terminnal, whether you've just swithed from Android (Which you WILL NOT regret), or you're an old pro who bet your friend R170 that you couldn't find ANYTHING online that you didn't know about Apple, MY bet is you'll find at least ONE thing you didn't know (Sorry about the R170) <p> If you can't find what you're looking for, you can <a href=""> Email me</a> <h2>   <p> <h2> Latest Video Totorial </h2>  Let your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch be the command center of your Gulfstream jet with the Gulfstream Cabin Control <video width="320" height="240" controls>  <source src="" type="video/mp4"> </video>     

1. Here they are asking you to put a class of center, the tag center doesn't exist ..
    example of a class on a paragraph:

<p class="className"> paragraph text </p>
  1. Please type out the wording they are asking you to, this is lesson for you to learn from when you are doing your own project you can type whatever text you want.
  2. Some of your tags are NOT closed make sure when you have a <p> you need to close with a </p> when you have an <h2> you need to close with an </h2>

Write clean code (leave line break, indention) so its easier for you to read and work with.
How to make your code clean ? Read:

Well I already tried finding it, but I'll have a more thorough look
later or tomorrow maybe. Just to clarify, you're saying that there
needs to be a , and there isn't?

Please clean your code, look through it again and try again.

read my answer slowly and apply it.

Thank you. I'll try later today.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.