Stuck on Neighborhood Guides: Grid (5/14), under Make a Website: Bootstrap, might have a bug

Hi,

I am stuck on Neighborhood Guides Grid, I keep getting this message: "Oops, try again. Add a <div class="neighborhood-guides">..</div> section to the page", but I HAVE added it to the page. In fact, it even shows up fine in the full screen web view window, so it's definitely there. I have checked the code repeatedly and compared it to their example and it looks correct. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Here is my code (including a little extra before and after it, so you can see its placement):

<div class="jumbotron">
      <div class="container">
        <h1>Find a place to stay.</h1>
        <p>Rent from people in over 34,000 cities and 192 countries.</p>
        <a href="#">Learn More</a>
      </div>
    </div> 

<div class="Neighborhood Guides">
      <div class="container">
        <h2>Neighborhood Guides</h2>
        <p>Not sure where to stay?  We've created neighborhood guides for cities all around the world.</p>

<div class="row">
          <div class="col-md-4">
          </div>

<div class="col-md-4">
          </div>

<div class="col-md-4">
          </div>
        </div>  
      </div>
    </div>

<div class="learn-more">

Thank you! :smile:

Why is this in the html & Css if it is a bootstrap question @56lovelearning??

Because that is the section that I am in, bootstrap is just one tiny part of the overall HTML lesson. I looked for a "bootstrap" category as well and did not find one listed in the drop down menu of choices. That is why I also mentioned Bootstrap in the subject of the post. I am new to all of this, so perhaps I missed some other additional place to look, but I definitely did not find it in the category section and I clicked on all of the drop down menus.

Are you able to answer my coding question??

Hi 56lovelearning,

Look carefully at this line in your code:

And at the error message again:

Add a <div class="neighborhood-guides">..</div>

Can you see anything wrong or different between the two?