Stuck on HTML Basics II Font size

Every time I try to submit it says "Oops, try again. Did you set the second paragraph's font-size to 20px? It looks like it's 16px. (If you're getting a weird decimal font size, check the Hint.)"
PLEASE HELP!!

..just kidding i see the problem..

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
	<head>
		<title>First font size change</title>
	</head>
	<body>
		<p style="font-size: 10px"> Some text for you to make tiny! </p>
		<p stlye="font-size: 20px"> Some text for you to make normal size!</p>
		<p stlye="font-size: 40px"> Some text for you to make super big!</p>
	</body>
</html>

you misspelled style in your second and third paragraph

I have the same problem, I set font size to 10px, but it say I set to 12 px.

Some text for you to make tiny!

Some text for you to make normal size!

Some text for you to make super big!

Oops, try again. Did you set the first paragraph's font-size to 10px? It looks like it's 12px. (If you're getting a weird decimal font size, check the Hint.)

your browser has a minimum font-size setting, disable it, or use a different browser

I don't get these types of error. Why would Codecademy evaluator care about how our different browsers interpret the code instead of evaluating the code itself? This creates a lot of frustrating to students. They can see they write exactly what the lesson requires them to do, yet they're getting these "Oops, try again.." type of errors.

Because the codecademy IDE is web based? It is much easier to get response from the browser and validate this, then get a raw version of the code, and validate this with regular expressions.

Thanks, but I still think it's inconvenient. Our code is also there on the web submitted through the same script that should evaluate it - as it does to most of it in fact in other lessons.

You even know how the validation is done? It is much easier to access the browser response with JS then actually opening the file and go through it with regular expressions to validate everything. Don't forget that ACE is a fully web integrated IDE, so the browser response is much easier to use.

Too bad they removed the feature for everyone to make there own exercises, you would talk different if you knew how difficult this was, let along that you had to open the entire file and go through it.

We are going off topic