Stuck on HTML Basics II #10 Font family

Hello -

I'm getting an error message when I try to submit my code for this lesson. The error I'm getting is as follows

Oops, try again. It looks like your second

• 's font-size is 16px instead of 12px.
  • I've checked the spelling and punctuation, and everything appears correct. Any help would be appreciated. My code is below

<body>
    	<h1 style="font-family: Arial">Big title</h1>
    	 <ol>
    	 	<li style="font-family:Arial;font-size=16px">This item is big Arial.</li>
    	 	<li style="font-family:Verdana;font-size=12px">This item is medium Verdana.</li>
    	 	<li style="font-family:Impact;font-size=10px">This item is small Impact.</li>
    	 </ol>
    </body>

after a property (font-size) there should be a colon, not a equal sign

@stetim94 Thanks for the help:)

However, I just changed the colon to an equals sign and get the same error. Any other help would be greatly appreciated.

My code:

<li style="font-family=Arial;font-size=16px">This item is big Arial.</li>
    		 	<li style="font-family=Verdana;font-size=12px">This item is medium Verdana.</li>
    		 	<li style="font-family=Impact;font-size=10px">This item is small Impact.</li>

here is what the hint stated:

f your error message includes a weird font size like 16.88888px or 8.181818px, try resetting your browser's zoom using Ctrl-0 or Cmd-0.

Remember to surround the value of the style attribute with quotes, like this:

style="font-family: Arial"
    Finally, don't forget to separate two values with a semicolon, like this:

style="font-size: 16px; font-family: Arial"

what? Now you made it worse, after font-family and font-size there should be a colon. Not a equal sign.

2 posts were split to a new topic: HTML Basics II #10 Font family