STUCK in HTML II Lesson 5, seeking for help

Oops, try again. Make sure to type your paragraph above your unordered list between your

tags!

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
	<head>
		<title>Unordered Lists</title>
	</head>
	<body>
	   <h1>My Thoughts</h1>
	   <p>Some random thoughts</p>
	       <ul>
	           <li>pour water in a pan</li>
	           <li>Switch on your gas</li>
	           <li>Start boiling a water </li>
	       </ul>
	</body>
</html>
<ul>
    <li>Cheese</li>
    <li>Sour Cream</li>
</ul>
Does this look familiar?

First, we open our list with an unordered list <ul> tag
For each item we wish to add to the list, we use a list item tag <li> with text in between
We then tell the browser we are done with our list by calling our closing </ul> tag
Instructions
In your <body> tag, create an <h1> tag and put the text 'Some random thoughts' inside it.
Under your <h1> tag, create a paragraph using the <p> tag which describes the list you will make.
Finally, create an unordered list with the <ul> tag which contains a list of four random thoughts, each of which should be placed inside of an <li> tag
?
Stuck? Get a hint!
So an unordered list looks like:

<ul> 
    <li> random thing 1 </li>
    <li> random thing 2 </li>
</ul>

The text must be between p tags. Like:

<p>
    Does this look familiar?

First, we open our list with an unordered list <ul> tag
For each item we wish to add to the list, we use a list item tag <li> with text in between
We then tell the browser we are done with our list by calling our closing </ul> tag
Instructions
In your <body> tag, create an <h1> tag and put the text 'Some random thoughts' inside it.
Under your <h1> tag, create a paragraph using the <p> tag which describes the list you will make.
Finally, create an unordered list with the <ul> tag which contains a list of four random thoughts, each of which should be placed inside of an <li> tag
?
Stuck? Get a hint!
So an unordered list looks like:
</p>

Tried but Still getting same error bro.

try getting rid of your ending html tag it may help a bit thats all i could see so far

I tried everything but still helpless.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.