String Interpolation with Variables. I've got the correct output, but the interface says that I am wrong?

<PLEASE USE THIS TEMPLATE TO HELP YOU CREATE A GREAT POST!>

<Below this line, add a link to the EXACT exercise that you are stuck at.>
https://www.codecademy.com/courses/learn-javascript-introduction/lessons/variables/exercises/string-interpolation-ii?action=lesson_resume&program_content_id=d65fdeb1b1d9d288d9130bf845eb5695&program_id=8c099ef6d175de4f20c69dd0bb7a6122

<Below this line, in what way does your code behave incorrectly? Include ALL error messages.>
My code is not behaving incorrectly. I’m using string interpolation to display my name and city. The output is showing as i would expect ie… : My name is John. My favorite city is Gargunnock.

But the codacademy interface is saying that it is wrong, I get this message: Did you interpolate your name and favorite city using ES6 string interpolation?

Am I missing something. I believe that I’m using string interpolation correctly, and the output seems correct ?

```

let myName = "John";
let myCity = "Gargunnock";

console.log(`My name is ${myName}.  My favorite city is ${myCity}.`);
<do not remove the three backticks above>

I’ve just noticed that the example i copied and pasted has removed the back ticks. I’ll try re-pasting here:
console.log(My name is ${myName}. My favorite city is ${myCity}.);

the string logged should be an exact match, you have to many spaces between ${myName}. and My favorite, there should be a single space there

Thank you for your help. This worked.