String Formatting with %, Part 2

[ String Formatting with %, Part 2]
(https://www.codecademy.com/courses/learn-python/lessons/strings--console-output/exercises/string-formatting-with--part--1?action=resume_content_item)

I am not sure why this code keeps coming up with the below error message. It prints: 'what's your name' on the console and follows immediately after with the error message. I have looked at the solution and unsure why my code did not run well as my code did not look different from the solution that was provided. Each time I hit run, the programme would spin around so many times before throwing out the error message. Please help me, somebody 

name = raw_input(“What is your name?”)
quest = raw_input(“What is your quest?”)
color = raw_input(“What is your favorite color?”)

print "Ah, so your name is %s, your quest is %s, "
“and your favorite color is %s.” % (name, quest, color)

On the console, I see the following:
What is your name?Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "python", line 1, in <module>
ExecTimeoutException: Program took too long to terminate.

Could someone kindly throw some light on what is going on
Many thanks in advance.

raw_input is expecting you to input something in the console, and hit <enter>. If you don’t act quickly enough, you get the ExecTimeoutException.

I’m sorry that I’ve applied your recommended solution but it didn’t work. The problem is that it freezes when I press run and does not allow me to input my name on the console. Then, when it unfreezes, I see the error message. Frustrating to me. Could be due to a bug

Hello, @ijemusne.

Ah, yes. The lesson is broken. Python 2 has been deprecated, so likely it won’t be fixed. You can click to get the solution, and then move on to the next lesson that way. If you’d like to see what the code does, you can try it out here.