Starting to forget my html skills

I am starting to forget my html skills. I could write down my skills on the course cheatsheet but It doesn’t help much on the javascript course. I’m having a hard time remembering my skills.
I want extra practice content but it’s for pro users. The premium plan is too expensive.

It’s often good for practice to make some project of your own you can work on. You could build your own cheatsheet in HTML for example.
A personal project can also be good with JavaScript, or if you are wanting practice problems there are several good online websites that offer simple challenges to practice. A popular one is codewars.com

2 Likes

Also right down important concepts and look over them in your spare time

1 Like

Hey, if you want more structured practice stuff, you can also use Mozilla’s resources - Structuring the web with HTML - Learn web development | MDN. I hope it’s OK for me to post that here…!

2 Likes

Another one (to use with @jonrosk089 suggestion) is w3schools.com. They have a documentation, as well as short practices and exercises.

1 Like

Hi,

I use SoloLearn app on android. There is a lot of time when you are unable to reach a desctop or laptop. Just 5-10 minute a day is enough to repeat what you learn, and anyway you will learn even new things…