Something wrong with code


#1


https://www.codecademy.com/courses/make-a-website/lessons/site-structure/exercises/add-div?action=lesson_resume


So today I was about to learn some web-development, I opened CodeAcademy in firefox, pushed "resume" button on my current course, which is "Make a Website", and then I saw a mess instead of my code.
To better illustrate what I mean, I am attaching a screenshot
Later I tried to open that same course in Chrome, but result was the same.



%3C!DOCTYPE%20html%3E%0A%3Chtml%3E%0A%3Chead%3E%0A%20%20%3Ctitle%3EOllie%20Bike%20Sharing%3C%2Ftitle%3E%0A%20%20%3Cmeta%20charset%3D%22utf-8%22%2F%3E%0A%20%20%3Clink%20rel%3D%22stylesheet%22%20type%3D%22text%2Fcss%22%20href%3D%22main.css%22%3E%0A%3C%2Fhead%3E%0A%3Cbody%3E%0A%20%20%3Cdiv%20class%3D%22container%22%3E%0A%20%20%3Cdiv%20class%3D%22nav%22%3E%0A%20%20%20%20%3Ch2%3EOllie%3C%2Fh2%3E%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%3Cul%3E%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%3Cli%3Esign%20up%3C%2Fli%3E%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%3Cli%3Esearch%20bike%3C%2Fli%3E%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%3Cli%3Ereserve%20a%20bike%3C%2Fli%3E%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%3Cli%3Eabout%20us%3C%2Fli%3E%0A%20%20%20%20%20%3C%2Ful%3E%0A%20%20%20%20%3C%2Fdiv%3E%0A%20%20%3Ch1%3EOllie%20Bike%20Sharing%3C%2Fh1%3E%0A%20%20%3Ch3%3EShare%20Your%20Pedals%20with%20the%20World%3C%2Fh3%3E%0A%20%20%3Cp%3ENeed%20a%20set%20of%20wheels%20while%20you're%20in%20town%3F%20Use%20Ollie%20to%20pair%20your%20perfect%20vacation%20with%20a%20stylish%2C%20affordable%20bike%20rental.%20Here%20is%20a%20%3Ca%20href%3D%22cities.html%22%3Elist%3C%2Fa%3E%20of%20cities%20where%20you%20can%20find%20us.%3C%2Fp%3E%0A%20%20%3Cvideo%20width%3D%22320%22%20height%3D%22240%22%20controls%3E%0A%20%20%20%20%3Csource%20src%3D%22https%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fcodecademy-content%2Fprojects%2Fmake-a-website%2Flesson-1%2Follie.mp4%22%20type%3D%22video%2Fmp4%22%3E%0A%20%20%3C%2Fvideo%3E%0A%20%20%3C%2Fdiv%3E%0A%3C%2Fbody%3E%0A%3C%2Fhtml%3E%0A


#2

Beside the Run button is the Reset Exercise button. Another user had success with that, so give it a try.


#3

I did that.
The middle part, where index.html and main.css are is working now.
But the result tab is still a mess.


#4

Might have to wait for the problem to be resolved. Meanwhile, if you can post a screenshot, that might be helpful.


#5

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.