Something is not right in 23: 3rd paragraph code gets rejected no matter what I try

@ogionfrost Can i see your html code?

@arccoder77254 but sometimes Codecademy don't like good ideas as you are telling me, so if they say to use it with a space, use it with a space. My apoligizes, a had a lack of sleep last night, and i can't understand this sentence, what do you mean?

Sure!

http://joxi.ru/KAgoYaZToJLGAl

Looks good, i would like to run your code? can you post your code (copy paste it to the forum)? to make sure it is visible, select your code and press ctrl + k (or mac is cmd + k i believe)

@ogionfrost That is, if Codecademy tells you to do body p:nth-child(3), you do body p:nth-child(3), not body > p:nth-child(3), because (normally) will tell you that your code isn't correct (not in a logical way). And no worries.

html
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
    <head>
        <link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="stylesheet.css"/>
        <title>Result</title>
    </head>
    <body>
            <h3 class="fancy">Test Head</h3>
            <p class="fancy">Some stupid pink text.</p>
            <p id="serious">Sam</p>
            <p>The Third!</p>
    </body>
</html>

css
/*Add your CSS below!*/

.fancy {
    font-family: cursive;
    color: violet;
}

#serious {
    font-family: Courier;
    color: 8c8c8c;
}

body :nth-child(4) {
    font-size: 26px;
}

apart from the fact that you miss a pound/number sign before your color (8c8c8c should be #8c8c8c) your code is fine, seems your browser might be sending cached data to codecademy server after your many attempts, try a different browser. Your code is fine for the rest

@arccoder77254, codecademy allows you to have a bit of room. In this exercise for example you can use both p:nth-child(4) and body :nth-child(4)

Thank you. It worked now! Stupid browser =\

@stetim94 I'm not talking about the pseudoseelctor you use, but instead of the child level selector (> instead of a blank space):

p:nth-child(4) and body :nth-child(4)

p:nth-child(4) and body > :nth-child(4)

I had the same problem. For mine, the ending h3 tag was at the bottom of my paragraphs. If you put the ending one at the END of your header, it works immediately!