Somehow it does not want to detect that font-size is 20px on paragraph

im stuck here:
https://www.codecademy.com/courses/learn-html-css/lessons/css-fonts/exercises/font-size-i

error:
Did you set the font size to 20 pixels?
code:

p {
  color: AliceBlue;
  font-family: Roboto, sans-serif;
  font-size: 20px;
  line-height: 1em;
  text-align: left;
  width: 100%;
}

am i doing it wrong or is codeacademy confused?

That looks like it should work. Have you tried reloading the page?

no it still give the same error :confused:

huh.

just to check. try replacing it with my code, which it accepts. most likely, the problem actually lies elsewhere in the code

<<code redacted>>

EDIT: my code should produce the same result (as it is practically the same) but best check

nope still not even when using youre code

Ok. we now know for sure that the problem lies outside of the code defining the paragraph formatting. could you send me your entire code?
with any luck, I'll be able to find the problem

EDIT: Cool. you already know how to do that formatting. woo.

I have exact the same problem :frowning: I've reported the bug, but do you have any advices to use now?

I had the same problem... To fix it, all I did was reset my code and tried again and it worked!

Since your code is probably right, try reloading the page and resetting the code like megapro35222 did. If that doesn't work you could... clear cookies? Idk. anything you can think of that could make codecademy look at your code again.

I've had this sort of problem once before and reloading the page after resetting the code did it for me.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.