[solved]need help exercise 10 html basic 2

I'm having the same problem but can't seem to fix it with the suggestions. Can you please explain what you did to pass the course?

Thanks!

HTML Basics font color-Oops, try again. It looks like your second paragraph's font-size is 12px instead of 10px
HTML Basics font color-Oops, try again. It looks like your second paragraph's font-size is 12px instead of 10px

Each problem can be different, if you need help please post code + error message

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
	<head>
		<title>Loving the font changes</title>
	</head>
	<body>
		<h1 style="font-family: Arial">Big title</h1>
		 <ol>
		 	<li style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 16 px">This item is big Arial.</li>
		 	<li style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 12 px">This item is medium Verdana.</li>
		 	<li style="font-family: Impact; font-size: 10 px">This item is small Impact.</li>
		 </ol>
	</body>
</html>

Oops, try again. It looks like your second

• 's font-size is 16px instead of 12px.

16px is one argument, you can't have any spaces in it, this goes for all your list items.See? You have a different problem then the person who made this topic.

for next time, use one of the two following options to make your code/indent is visible:

select your code and press ctrl + shift + c (or cmd + shift + c if you use a mac)

if this instructions are unclear, you can also insert 3 backticks before and after your code, like so:

```
    <p>visible</p>
    ```

the backtick is located above the tab key on your keyboard

Big title

1. This item is big Arial.

2. This item is medium Verdana.

3. This item is small Impact.

Is this what you mean by, "you can't have any spaces in it"?. I'm still getting the same error message.

Can you please explain if that's not what you meant?

Thanks!

well, like i say, you have: 16 px and i say this can't contain any spaces, so it should be 16px because it is one argument. And this goes for all your font-sizes. Your code is still not visible

@dennellmarie,
    IMHO
    what he meant was,
    that you had to change your

style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 12 px"

into

style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 12px"

Ah! Got it. Thanks so much!!