[solved] 2. What am I doing wrong?

The instructions are: "On the CSS tab, select only the h3 header nested inside three < div >s and change its color to red."

My third line is showing up red, but every time I try to click Save & Submit, I get the error code "Oops, try again. It looks like you accidentally turned the first h3 red!"

I've tried putting a space between "color:" and "red", I've left it without the space, and still it's all "NONE SHALL PASS" here. What am I doing wrong--please help!!

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
	<head>
		<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="stylesheet.css"/>
		<title>Result</title>
	</head>
	<body>
		<h3>I'm plain old font!</h3>
		<div>
			<h3>Me, too!</h3>
			<div>
				<h3>Me three!</h3>
				<div>
					<h3>Forget you guys. I'm about to be red!</h3>
				</div>
			</div>
		</div>
	</body>
</html>

div div div h3 {
    color:red;   
}

No @825orion different lessons teach different ways why introduce something which will come up later?

Try resetting the code and pasting in again or refresh of page

I have, it's been stuck like that for several days. I've used the "Reset Code" button a ton of times, closed my browser, logged in and out--all that--and no matter what I get the same error message " It looks like you accidentally turned the first h3 red! "

Even if I purposefully mess with the CSS code, for example I'll only use 2 divs instead of 3, so that both the third and fourth line of text are red, I get the same error message about turning the first h3 red.

I almost feel like it's some glitch. The main issue I'm having is not conceptual--I'd just like to move on with the lesson and I can't without finishing this section. Every time I log in, it brings me right back to this section.

If anyone else has any suggestions, I'd greatly appreciate them.

Try clearing your browser cache and try again.

Clearing cache didn't work but switching browsers did! Thank you so much for all your help.